Fall is coming in cool, and I cant wait to trade in my sandals for allllll the boots and luxe shoe styles. There are so many fun shoe trends right now, that it was hard to narrow down my fall footwear line-up, but I managed to pick six styles to stack my fall/winter wardrobe.
- OTK boots – Put them on over tights and you’re done – chic and edgy.
These will be my go-to this winter. Missguidedus.com, $95
2. Statement heels – Pearls, sequins, studs, oh my! You know I love a little extra and spicing up the classic one-strap pumps we’ve seen so much or adding a twist on Mary Jane’s is a trending I’m obsessing over. A fun shoe is an easy way to
Loving these twist on a classic one-strap – Aldo, $110
3. Lace-up booties – These are the perfect boots to dress up or down. I loved pairing black ones with opaque black nights and dress shorts last winter!
Metallic AND lace-up? Yes, please. JustFab.com – $39.95
4. Loafers – Not a fan of heels? Still look fashion-forward with the variety of unique loafers that are populating shoe store shelves.
These have fur AND hardware, so I’m in. #Extra – Steve Madden, $79.95 (sale)
5. Floral boots – The embroidery trend goes south! I love anything and everything girly, so I am happy this summer staple has made its way into winter wear.
Can’t wait to wear these with jeans (rare) – Nine West, $180
6. Lucite – I have previously blogged about my obsession with Lucite and am LOVING Lucite heels on boots as well.
Want to make your legs look a mile long? – Shein.com, $40